miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009


There was some sophistos from the TV studios around the corner, laughing an govoreeting. The Devotchka was smecking away, and not caring about the wicked world one bit. Then the disc on the stereo twanged off and out, and in the short silence before the next one came on, she suddenly came with a burst of singing, and it was like for a moment, O my brothers, some great bird had flown into the milkbar and I felt all the malenky little hairs on my plott standing endwise, and the shivers crawling up like slow malenky lizards and then down again. Because I knew what she sang. It was a bit from the glorious 9th, by Ludwig van.

1 comentario:

  1. ñam ñam le hago de todis ^_^
    ehehe pancha, quedate tranquila que ya vamos a volver a jugar ;D
    ahah y no me veass borrachinaaa!
    jajaja te amo gilaza

    ResponderEliminar